Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Top 10 Movie Quotes from 2002-2012
- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by Jackson Wong.
January 15, 2013 at 6:36 PM #53505Jackson WongInactive
Now, I'm having trouble filling out this top 10 list of quotes from movies released 2002-2012. Can you think of 3 to fill out this forum topic?
1. This is Sparta! – 300 (2006)
2. Sometimes we pay so much attention to our enemies, we forget to watch our friends as well. – Casino Royale (2006)
3. That man is playing Galaga! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did. – The Avengers (2012)
4. I've been called a lot of things, but never funny. – Gran Torino (2008)
5. May the odds be ever in your favor. – The Hunger Games (2012)
6. I was hiding under your porch because I love you. – Up (2009)
7. Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car? – Transformers (2007)
January 16, 2013 at 1:12 PM #205695AnonymousGuest
8. I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. – Alice in Wonderland (2010)
January 17, 2013 at 9:10 AM #205702JustinParticipant
9. SANTA!!! OH MY GOD! SANTA’S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!” – Elf (2003)
January 17, 2013 at 9:36 AM #205703Jackson WongInactive
I love that I could tell a Will Ferrell line from the all CAPS, and because it's such an appropriate time, 10,000 points to one who can answer… who's line is it anyway?
Try to name the actor/character of said quote. As for breakfast quotes, I recall one from the Lord of the Rings Triology, "What about second breakfast?"
- The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.