Tip for outdoor lighting

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jakob S

Hi,

Next week I will be filming a scene outside in some mountains in North Adams. Can anyone give me tips on what to get for outdoor led lighting? I also have some standard spotlights available but they are with standard cable not battery.

Any tips on cheap outdoor led lights I can order online?

I am a young artist and my budget is limited. I am resident at Massachusetts museum of contemporary art and any tips are appreciated. What I need is a form of spot light for filming outdoor. Tips? I would also like a light I can put a color sheet in front of to give it a blue shine. My budget is 250 usd max. Doesn’t not need to be the most expensive pro gear.

You can watch my latest video here:

Any tips and specific names/ links are highly appreciated as I really have no experience with using lights and I do not know how to interpret all the rexhnical specificities.

Hope someone has time to share comments with me:)

Kevin Mc

Reflectors work wonders outdoors: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/331772-REG

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cameras and Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best cinema cameras — 2021

Determining the best cinema cameras on the market today can be complicated. Here are the first cameras you should consider
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN