Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › The choices of the video convert which i need to ?
- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 12 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 21, 2014 at 1:28 AM #73301AnonymousInactive
I'm work in ICT running SAP Programs and like Golf, boating , fishing etc. On weekend, I always stay at home with my family. So, I need to find a Video Converter which used to store on NAS and played through Apple TV and Plex Software in the home. Also used to put onto Ipad when travelling.I have used Xilisoft software and DVDFab. Which one is best?
- February 21, 2014 at 1:36 AM #209840cherryhunterParticipant
I used to use Handbrake, it's free, but the conversion effect was not so good. One of my guys recommended Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to me and the when I use it, I really love it! Hope it will help you as well.
- February 23, 2014 at 11:53 PM #209866AnonymousInactiveThe Swiss Army knife of converter is the AppGeeker video converter, I use it for about a year now and it is great.
- February 25, 2014 at 10:58 PM #209879BentleyJoyParticipant
I am also using Pavtube, I know it at a blog, but it was used for my NAS box for distribution around the house. It is very easy to use.
- March 6, 2014 at 1:34 AM #209954AnonymousInactive
I love handbrake. The only times I have had problems with it are when I have used it on an underpowered computer (like a netbook). It works like a charm on my iMac.
- March 18, 2014 at 12:42 AM #210036AnonymousInactive
I have also tried iSkysoft… did not work, so I didn't bother to move on to the paid version. I also tried two or three other free trials, and none of them worked.
- November 6, 2015 at 1:49 AM #213021timmddMember
format factory and the free video converting software are my tool, you can find the information here:http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/free-video-converter/
- November 9, 2015 at 6:40 PM #213037Bobby_LinMember
I would recommend to use Handbrake. It’s really easy to use and the video conversion resolution is great.
- November 28, 2017 at 3:17 AM #277937SophialingMember
It depends on different video files. When it comes to movies and TV shows purchased from iTunes, as an iTunes movie addict, I prefer to use DRmare M4V Converter. With easy-to-use interface, it enables you to remove DRM protection from these iTunes rentals and purchases, and convert iTunes M4V to common formats, such as MP4, MOV, AVI, MPEG, MKV. After that, you can play iTunes movies on any devices without any limitation.
For information about DRmare M4V Converter, you can visit its official website: http://www.drmare.com/.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.