The 5-Min Video Challenge – US$30K Grand Prize (AU, ID, PH, SG, TH, TZ)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video Contests & Festivals The 5-Min Video Challenge – US$30K Grand Prize (AU, ID, PH, SG, TH, TZ)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      yenlyng

Any of you in Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Tanzania?

If you are, join The 5-Min Video Challenge now! Simply submit an original video, not more than 5 minutes, with the theme of ‘Connecting Lives’.
      The video can be in any form (i.e. documentary, animation, live action, etc).

From each country, 2 finalists will be selected. And from the 12 finalists, 1 will take home US$30,000 for the grand prize! The runner-up will also receive US$15,000.

For more information on the T&Cs and how to enter for each country, go to http://www.the5minvideo.com.

Tshechu Dorji Wong
      Participant

Hi I am from Bhutan, near India and Nepal.. I am a Film Maker from Bhutan.. Can we also participate in this Contest since we also fall under Asia Pacific..
      Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video Contests & Festivals’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN