Tell me your editing problems! Survey for product development

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Tell me your editing problems! Survey for product development

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey Everyone,
      I’m new here, but this already looks like a great community of film makers. I actually come from outside of film (other than a degree in Computer Animation). I started a company that focuses on problems around audio/visual synchronization. We have a technology we are providing to game developers, but are looking at NLEs as a potential application.

I would love to talk to film makers/editors about post production and challenges they face in getting audio, licensing audio, and lining up audio and visuals.

I’m intentionally leaving it vague as not to lead the conversation. I really like to hear what problems exist in post, and hope to provide some good solutions that a lot of editors face.

I’ll leave a Google Survey, that will allow me to get an idea for uses/issues and (optionally) provide a way to talk/skype/hangouts for further follow-up. I swear none of the information here will be distributed. It’s entirely personal research for the NLE market.

https://goo.gl/forms/5OUbkyAkgSS7vtby1

I hope some of you will be so kind to help out.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap