Suggestions for Finding and cataloguing B-roll

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Suggestions for Finding and cataloguing B-roll

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      I'm thowing out the question to see what tools or techniques people are using for finding the correct take/section/B-roll video amongst terabytes of material shot.  What software or techniques are you using?  I tried Adobe Bridge and didn't feel that it really was that intuitive is there anything relatively cost-effective or possibly even open source
      Participant

each project in my computer gas its own B roll file. keeps the B roll with the project, rhen organize each job by catagory in a master folder.

No I'm thinking more of a metadata cataloguing soloution, I seem to get many similar types of industrial videos and now that think back If I could find all the "Forklift, Workshop, Crane, hard-hat" or whatever, then that it would save me a lot of money not only buying stock footage but searching for it and because I shot it no copy write issues.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap