Student Filmmaker looking for Editor to Collaborated with

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Open Forum Student Filmmaker looking for Editor to Collaborated with

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everybody,

I’m a highschool student filmmaker currently working on my 3rd and most ambitious project yet. Because of the sheer size the project poses I’ve been looking for another talented editor to collaborate with. I feel it would be an enlightening expirience for myself and a fellow filmmaker to be able to bounce ideas off of one another and to make the film as amazing as I know it can be. I’d be looking for someone who has an interest in nonlinear storytelling and takes influence from the style and tone of Alfred Hitchcock, Stanley Kubrick, and Christopher Nolan.

If anyone is interested in work I together feel free to email me at enigma@m10cpu.com or PM me here on videomaker.

Thanks and I can’t wait to hear from you!

I do work for showbizagency.com which is a casting call company. They have a lot of different types of members. Now just actors but also crew. You can post a free casting call at showbizagency and probably find the collaborator you're looking for. You have nothing to lose.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap