Stuck. Millions of jpgs to mp4

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I'm stuck. Been trying with Premiere and I fear that any editing programs will let me down.

I have millions (literally) of jpgs that needs to be assembled (3fr each), then I need to create mp4 afterward. Been trying for days. Tried other softwares but the result is always the same. It crashes.

Any ideas out there. I'm desperate.

Thanks

Participant

I don't use Premiere but I suspect it will work pretty much like any other NLE in this case. I would assemble all the jpgs on the time line and render to an avi file. Then use HandBrake to convert the avi file to mp4. It's a free utility that is quite robust and very fast. Does a great job with mp4 files.

You may be doing too much and the system can't handle it. You may have to do smaller batches. Then turn all the smaller mp4's into a larger one. You may have already tried this but if you go into Premiere. File – Import – (jpg location) click on first photo and then check the box for Image Sequence (may take a little bit, make some coffee or food). That should import photos into a single sequence.

• Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap