Stabilized canon 6D footage at Machu Picchu!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Girlfriend and i just recently got back from Machu Picchu and in all my travels, i must say this seriously was the most beautiful place ive ever been

I put a little flick together when i got back. I filmed it with a canon 6d on a laing stabilizer so all of the footage is extremely fluid. Check it out if you guys are into travel

From Cusco to Aguas Calientes then along the final leg of the Inca trail stopping at the Inca ruin of Wiñay_Wayna, mystical cloud cover throughout Machu Picchu, and finally a 1200ft climb to the sharp peak of Huayna Picchu for breathtaking views of Machu Picchu. very few that travel to Machu Picchu get a chance to climb Huayana Picchu. they only allow a very limited amount of people to do it per day and passes must be bought months in advance. Its too dangerous and difficult for most but it was worth every second.

enjoy!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap