Sound Editing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m a beginner videographer and I’m doing research on video editing software. Currently, I’m using Iskysoft video editor to edit some amateur footage that I shot. I like the program.It has a lot of cool features but it does not have a feature to edit out background noise from video, at least not from what I can see.

1. Is there a good (and inexpensive) editing software out there that I can use to edit out background noise, edit green screen footage with another background, and still have cool features like beginning and ending credits, text and sound inputs, etc.?

JackWolcott
      Participant

Take a look at Sony Movie Studio and see if that has features that will solve your problems. It has both green screen and noise reduction capabilities.

palladini971
      Participant

If the Video Editor Program you use allows you to split the Audio from the video, then delete the Video, not the Audio, render out a an audio file, go download Audacity, which is a free Audio editing program, take the Audio you rendered, then put on Audacity. This program can reduce background noise.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN