Sound Editing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m a beginner videographer and I’m doing research on video editing software. Currently, I’m using Iskysoft video editor to edit some amateur footage that I shot. I like the program.It has a lot of cool features but it does not have a feature to edit out background noise from video, at least not from what I can see.

1. Is there a good (and inexpensive) editing software out there that I can use to edit out background noise, edit green screen footage with another background, and still have cool features like beginning and ending credits, text and sound inputs, etc.?

Participant

Take a look at Sony Movie Studio and see if that has features that will solve your problems. It has both green screen and noise reduction capabilities.

palladini971palladini971
      Participant

If the Video Editor Program you use allows you to split the Audio from the video, then delete the Video, not the Audio, render out a an audio file, go download Audacity, which is a free Audio editing program, take the Audio you rendered, then put on Audacity. This program can reduce background noise.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap