Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Sony VEGAS Pro 15 not working
- April 22, 2018 at 9:22 PM #97357
I downloaded a video from YouTube (MP4) And I put it into VEGAS, but the video looked like it was inverted, so I inverted it and it didn't look right, so I went into the video using microsoft videos or something, and it was normal. So I don't know what it is, I just got VEGAS so I don't really know how to use it, and I didn't adjust any settings.. Please help due to inactivity of this forum
- April 24, 2018 at 11:23 AM #279476JackWolcottParticipant
Try opening the clip in Pan/Crop, right click and choose from that menu. I believe the choices there include both horizontal and verticle change. If that doesn't work go to the Vegas forum. You'll find a great deal of information there as well as many current users who can help.
- April 26, 2018 at 5:01 PM #301404Bluemoon FilmworksMember
Change to Premiere. I am kidding, check if your video card is supported.
- April 24, 2018 at 12:14 PM #279489
I am so sorry I meant inverted colors. Everything shows blue
- April 24, 2018 at 12:15 PM #279490
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.