Sony Vegas Audio Issue

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I just recently noticed the audio within Vegas goes to zero right at the end of a song. You can see in the clip that the audio meter at the right goes to zero for about a second before the song ends. It does this between every song although I only showed two in the video. I tried using different flac and mp3 files and i also tried old vegas projects and I still had the same issue. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Vegas with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here’s a link showing the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6mOZz_r17s

Participant

Any time that you do a split Vegas automatically does a very fast audio fade out of the first event (what Vegas calls a clip) and in on the next one. The default length is 10 msec. This is done to avoid popping sounds at the split point.
    It appears that you’re editing pictures to a music track so here are two solutions to your problem.
    #1 is to continue as you are and then delete and add the music track back again. This way it will be seamless.
    #2 is to click on the video event first before cutting it. This way, only the video will be affected, not the underlying audio.
    If the audio was a part of the original video clip, then both would be split but that doesn’t appear to be the case here.

Mike

• Viewing 1 reply thread
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Video Reference Monitor Buyer’s Guide

The best video monitors — 2020

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
    homicide-bootstrap