Sony PXW-Z100 Like New 17Hrs of Use -$3800 OBO

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Sony PXW-Z100 Like New 17Hrs of Use -$3800 OBO

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #91163
      AvatarDrewc10000
      Member

      Hey guys,
      New to the forums here but I have a lightly used Sony PXW-Z100 for sale. It has 17 hours of use on the counter and is flawless.
      This sale will need to be picked up in person at a local police department in California.
      I am located in Sacramento about 70% of the time and San Jose the other 30%. Could possibly meet you elsewhere depending on the circumstances.
      Please feel free to ask any question,
      Drew
      408-460-0933

      http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/5803855338.html

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap