Sony AX33

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everybody:)
      I’m thinking of buying the Sony FRD AX33 but I’m still indecisive!
      First of all I’m not an expert in the industry, I have two Gopro and so far I’ve only used these two. I use semi-professional editing programs like Sony Vegas so I’ve learned something. Usually when I record using Gopro, I use these settings “1920 x 1080 to 60 fps”. For this reason, I tremendously press on to have a video camera that resumes at least until such resolutions, especially for frames.
      The problem that arises, is that sony can not do more than 50 fps in full hd. Do you think that by mixing Gopro’s and Sony’s videos together, you may notice differences in quality? If so, would there be ways to make them the same as possible? (perhaps increasing Sony’s resolution)
      As you could already imagine the budget is around 600 euros.
      Days ago I came across the Sony a6000 … they say they record good videos and above all they support 60 fps in full hd. But what about you? A Mirrorless to make videos is better than a Handycam?
      I urgently need to clarify these doubts!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap