Sony alpha 7s lenses for POV

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Bombolone

Hi everybody, is my first time in here, i´m Paolo from Italy (appologies for my english).
      I´m here because i´m in a dilema, i do not have enough knowledge with video, i´m most photographer and designer but a job possibility appeard and i´m learning by force.
      My job particulary consist in recording POV videos, i need portrait quality and the object i will record always will be close to the camera, imagine i´m driving a car and i want to record my hands driving, so here is my problem.
      After working with my Nikon d90 with a 35mm lens it was complicated (but not impossible) recording my videos, because it´s too close so i had to put my camera over my head to record my shoes, that obligated me to upgrade.
      After a lot of research i bought my Sony Alpha 7s, someones will congratulate me, others will say that it was a mistake, anyway, that´s my camera right know and i will not regret.

So, my question is.
      -What lenses are recommended for my purposes?

-i tried:
      ZEISS FE16-35mm F4 (amazing angular, it was perfect but very expensive)
      28mm F2 (almos equal with human view, another good one for POV)

I don´t want to spend a lot of money, not more than 500, i read that with a good adaptor i can put anothers lenses, but i want to know if someone has the camera and tried the mount adaptor with other lenses like 50mm from canon, because i don´t want to loose any functions of the camera, because i need the autofocus.

Any recomendation will be appreciated, and thank you a lot for this space and your time.
      Ciao
      Paolo.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN