software/program based on my needs/preference?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      snwbrder13
      Participant

Hi friends. New to video editing as well as this forum. I love to surfboard and occasionally longboard and surf, I have a gopro hero 4 silver, and I have recorded some clips with it, I know all about the gopro itself. I consult this forum in search of some type of editing software or program. Something basic. I have a MacBook Pro, so I realize iMovie is an option. However, as far as I know you're not able to change the speed of the video (slowmo, etc.) I want to be able to edit the video further than what iMovie allows me to do. For example put the video in slow-mo as the wave starts to curl over me or speed it up or something like that. Add music, do some cool stuff. Be able to do all the stuff that you see happen in Burton's snowboarding montages/promos, things like that. I don't really want to spend more than 30 or 40 bucks on whatever it is, hopefully that isn't unreasonable. What are my options?

Thanks

VideoGeek

Have you tried the GoPro Studeo Software?  It does have an option to speed up clips and it's a free downlod from GoPro.

VideoGeek

Oops, that should be Studio instead of Studeo.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN