Slo Mo to normal speed

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am trying to achieve a slow motion to normal speed look that is in this video. Check the videos to see the look I am talking about.

Skip to 2:17-2:25.

Skip 1:02 to 1:08

Can anyone tell me there work flow from capturing to editing?

rs170a
      Participant

I use Sony Vegas Pro and it has a playback option called Velocity Envelope. This tool allows me go anywhere from -100% to +300% of the normal speed of the clip. It also lets me change speed instantly or over a desired period of time. For example, playing back at 25% speed and then, over a period of 1 second, ramp it up to 100%. This is easily accomplished with the Velocity Envelope tool.

Mike

chamaltatis

I use Premiere and all you have to do is change the speed of the clip to slow mo then cut at the part where you want to go to normal speed then normalize the speed.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN