Simple Virtual Set Background?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello!

I'm putting together a simple show shot with the host in front of a green screen.

I'm looking for a simple background that can be used as a virtual set.  No motion.  Something simple and cool that I can Photoshop in the show's logo somewhere. 

Does anyone know of a website where I might find something?

It doesn't have to be free, but we are on a low budget.

Thanks!

Participant

Unless you're looking for something very specific, take a digital SLR and go out and shoot your own picture(s). I've done this numerous times and it works just fine.

Mike

Rs170a is right. The fact that you don't need motion makes it easy to just take a picture of whatever you want for your background. But if you really just wanna download something, go to wallbase.cc and see if there's anything there you can use. 

Inactive

you are looking for simple virtual sets i think you need to visit site http://www.coostudio.com

they have free and simple virtual sets backgrounds

Hi, everyone.
      I'm amateur and I used to do as you guys suggest, take a photo. However, it didn't work effectively because I could't find any appropriate background. Thanks for your links.

Hi, everyone.
      I'm amateur and I used to do as you guys suggest, take a photo. However, it didn't work effectively because I could't find any appropriate background. Thanks for your links.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap