Short easy video FOR HIRE?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Seanglass
      Participant

Hello all! Im

honestly just seeing if one of you Adobe After Effects savoy people would be willing to help me out with a quick edit for payment. I just need someone to  implant my logo in a logo template in their (your) Adobe After Effects, edit it to you see fit/ cool. And then just giving it back to me as video so I can use for my promo stuff. Mainly all my YouTube videos for my intro. I'll compensate you of course. I'll transfer a payment through my paypal to you for it if that works! 

I just don't have AE5 And really don't have the patience or time to play around in AE4. I will be purchasing the logo template, and can give to you also. Unless you already have some cool logo effects you can use! Thanks. Contact me if your interested!! Sean

Luis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

I will be more than happy to help you out. Contact me by filling this contact form and I wil get back to you ASAP.

Seanglass
      Participant

Awesome Luis! I filled out your form. Not sure for what but did. Will you contact me through my email?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN