Short easy video FOR HIRE?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello all! Im

honestly just seeing if one of you Adobe After Effects savoy people would be willing to help me out with a quick edit for payment. I just need someone to  implant my logo in a logo template in their (your) Adobe After Effects, edit it to you see fit/ cool. And then just giving it back to me as video so I can use for my promo stuff. Mainly all my YouTube videos for my intro. I'll compensate you of course. I'll transfer a payment through my paypal to you for it if that works! 

I just don't have AE5 And really don't have the patience or time to play around in AE4. I will be purchasing the logo template, and can give to you also. Unless you already have some cool logo effects you can use! Thanks. Contact me if your interested!! Sean

Luis Oscar MaymiLuis Oscar Maymi
      Participant

I will be more than happy to help you out. Contact me by filling this contact form and I wil get back to you ASAP.

Participant

Awesome Luis! I filled out your form. Not sure for what but did. Will you contact me through my email?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
homicide-bootstrap