Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Classifieds › Selling TOTE VISION LCD703HD HD-7″ VIDEO MONITOR – $300
January 27, 2013 at 5:43 PM #53811beyondvisionParticipant
I’m selling my TOTE VISION LCD703HD HD-7″ VIDEO MONITOR-16:9. The Monitor is in great condition without any scratches on the screen or the main body. The only place that got a little indented is the very bottom where the mounting screw goes in the aluminum bracket. The flexible mounting arm had a threaded screw that was slightly longer than the bracket and touched the bottom of the monitor. So basically, you’ll never see this tiny round screw dent while it is mounted or just standing up in a normal viewing position.
Please e-mail or txt 415-640-9541
â€¢ The Tote Vision LCD-703HD is a 7″ LCD designed to work with a bevy of inputs, including component, s-video, and DVI. The display also supports RS-232 through its serial port, allowing users to attach external remote control devices. Features such as NTSC/PAL auto-detection, underscan, and anti-glare technology make the LCD-703HD a perfect choice for a wide variety of applications.
â€¢ Automatic NTSC or PAL Recognition
– The monitors accept both NTSC and PAL standard signals. Conveniently, the monitor automatically detects which standard it is being fed without having to push a button, flip a switch or access a menu option.
â€¢ RS-232 Support
– The LCD-703HD comes equipped with RS-232 support, making it easy to customize controls through the addition of serial-based remote control devices. This can be especially useful in broadcast studio environments.
â€¢ Multiple Inputs
– What sets the LCD-703HD appart is its wide array of inputs, supporting a whole assortment of standard signals. Inputs include both S-Video and DVI, making it versatile in both the analog and digital arena.
â€¢ Anti-Glare Coating
– The LCD come treated with a coating of anti-glare material providing additional comfort when viewing in less than ideal lighting conditions.
â€¢ Signal System: 1080i, 720p
– NTSC/PAL (Auto Switching Feature)
â€¢ Picture Elements: 800 x 480
â€¢ Application: Field, Studio, CCTV Monitor
â€¢ LCD Size: 7″ –
â€¢ Input and Output Connectors:
_ Component Video: BNC (x1 Input, x1 Output)
– Composite Video: BNC (x1 Input, x1 Output)
– S-Video (x1 Input, x1 Output)
– HDMI (x1 Input)
– RS-232: 9-Pin Serial (x1 Input, x1 Output)
â€¢ Picture Controls: Brightness, Color, Contrast, Hue
â€¢ Remote Control: Yes
â€¢ Power Requirements: 11-24 VDC, Â±20%
â€¢ Power Consumption: 4W
â€¢ Dimensions: (WxHxD) 6.7 x 5.2 x 1.4″ (17.1 x 13.3 x 3.5 cm)
â€¢ Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.