selling corporate video door to door?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

i have a video production company.  i get most of my sales by hitting the streets and going business to business with a quick pitch.  i was out with a friend of mine and he thought i should put together a step-by-step training video with live footage of me in action.  if you have your own video business – is this something you would be interested in seeing?  my wife thinks it would bore people to tears but i think some would find it useful.  thoughts?

Participant

I think it'd be pretty interesting. In fact, it could be good information for anyone with a smaller scale B2B company.

Why don't you just rough up the outline and wing a 3min section and put it up.  I'm intrested in the topic and would be happy to give you feedback.  ~ Peter 

Participant

An effective video will provide your viewer understanding of services and the purpose for the video. Also storyline makes them interesting for watching. Effective video is ultimately the one your viewers will watch

Participant

Where is the video? I am going out Monday for a meeting with a potential client so we'll how that goes. Any tips on closing deals? Charging clients?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap