Royalty free video

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am looking for a 10 to 15 second clip of a forest in dense fog that I can use in a documentary I'm putting together. Anyone have such a clip or know where I can obtain it?

I don’t have anything on hand, but i live in the Pacific northwest and on a mountain, so I’ll go get some footage the next time is foggy. Any other specifics? Also, i might take a few weeks for an ideal opportunity.

Participant

That would be fabulous. I am not in a hurry. Thanks.

Participant

Any luck yet getting that footage?

Participant

Still looking for a clip of a foggy forest, specifically as though I’m walking through a foggy forest. If anyone has such a clip or knows where I can it, I would appreciate your help.

Participant

Check out any of these stock places. They’re all great sources for “foggy forest” stock video clips:

fotolia.com
      istock.com
      depositphotos.com

Participant

Thanks. Have checked them out. Not quite what I’m looking for. Was hoping to get the sensation of walking through a dense forest with heavy fog. Will keep looking. Who knows. Maybe I’ll get lucky and capture it on my own. Thanks for your input.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition,...
homicide-bootstrap