Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Royalty free video
- April 22, 2015 at 4:44 AM #85424
I am looking for a 10 to 15 second clip of a forest in dense fog that I can use in a documentary I'm putting together. Anyone have such a clip or know where I can obtain it?
- April 22, 2015 at 9:21 AM #212155AaronMember
I don’t have anything on hand, but i live in the Pacific northwest and on a mountain, so I’ll go get some footage the next time is foggy. Any other specifics? Also, i might take a few weeks for an ideal opportunity.
- April 22, 2015 at 10:20 AM #212156
That would be fabulous. I am not in a hurry. Thanks.
- May 19, 2015 at 6:16 AM #212314
Any luck yet getting that footage?
- October 23, 2015 at 12:17 PM #212966
Still looking for a clip of a foggy forest, specifically as though I’m walking through a foggy forest. If anyone has such a clip or knows where I can it, I would appreciate your help.
- October 29, 2015 at 5:06 AM #212985halfisherParticipant
Check out any of these stock places. They’re all great sources for “foggy forest” stock video clips:
- November 2, 2015 at 7:54 AM #213005
Thanks. Have checked them out. Not quite what I’m looking for. Was hoping to get the sensation of walking through a dense forest with heavy fog. Will keep looking. Who knows. Maybe I’ll get lucky and capture it on my own. Thanks for your input.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.