Royalty free music for your projects

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

I am a music composer and producer. I compose custom and royalty free music in a large variety of styles: Cinematic, Emotional, Rock, Electronic. Pop, etc.

You can listen to my portfolio of available royalty free music on AudioJungle at this address:
      http://audiojungle.net/user/Fegender/portfolio

Feel free to come often as I upload new tracks on a regular basis. Please contact me if you have questions or requests for your projects.

Thank you for listening.

Fegender

Participant
    Hi,

There is a new track in my portfolio:

Dark rock is an energetic track that combines electronic sounds, drums and heavy distorted guitars with a haunting piano melody. Very useful for trailers and dynamic project.

The zip file contains the main track plus 4 loops of individual parts (Intro, Verse, Bridge 1 and 2)

Thank you for listening,

Fegender
    Participant

Hi,

There are new tracks in my portfolio:

Verity

A beautiful, uplifting and epic composition. Verity starts with a piano theme joined by strings and Irish tin whistle. Inspiring strings complete the track and it ends with an epic part with horns. This track will be perfect for your trailers and emotional projects.

Believing

A simple but inspiring melody, a piano repetitive theme, some powerful chords and beautiful but subtle strings. This is what Believing is about. Beauty, serenity and inspiration for your projects, presentations and videos.

Thank you for listening,

• Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video — 2020

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
    homicide-bootstrap