rotating camera around object

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #82131

      hi folks, does anyone know the correct cinematic term for the rotation of a camera around an object. I am writing a university paper about an animated movie and this technique is used by the editor to demonstrate the passing of time. If anyone happens to have any secondary literature of this use of that technique i would be more than greatful!



Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...