Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Employment › Request for Proposal: Video Production Supporting Medical Research
September 6, 2016 at 9:20 AM #91035Venture CatalystMember
This is an exciting opportunity to produce two videos for a medical research project being conducted at four leading cancer institutions in four major urban centers in the United States.
The major tasks are the production of two videos, for which scripts have already been written. Below is a brief description of the videos and comments about the production elements required.
1. Educational Video: An educational video about genetics for potential research subjects. (roughly 8 minutes in length)
a. This video will contain infographics to accompany the video that the production company will create. The researchers will support production to ensure infographics accurately reflect the science.
b. There is more flexibility and room for creative license in this video. For example, the use of voiceover and actors is allowed.
2. Consent Video: An informed consent video for potential research subjects. (roughly 8 minutes in length)
a. This video must include the investigators conducting the research.
b. This video contains regulatory requirements and there exists less flexibility than the educational video for creative license. The researchers will work with the production company on the development and editing of this video to ensure regulatory compliance.
Groups interested in submitting a proposal can request a copy of the scripts to inform the preparation of the proposal. Requests for the script and submission of complete proposals should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline: September 12th, 2016
Proposal Minimum Requirements for consideration:
1. A detailed budget proposal and timeline for each video.
2. Links to other videos produced that are representative of the body of work.
3. A detailed description of production staff who would complete this work and how they would interact with the research team to complete the project in a timely manner.
4. Contact information for three past clients who are willing to be contacted as a reference.
Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis until September 12, 2016. Then, a few groups will be selected to give a 10 minute presentation (via WebEx) to the research team in mid-September. A final selection will be made by the end of September.
October 28, 2016 at 8:30 AM #214726platinoobsMember
We will send you an email about it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.