RENDERING/MASTERING….. HELP!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      igotthat
      Participant

Im having a huge issue thats driving us nuts.. first off we are using final cut.. All the footage is done in the timeline and looks great BUT when rendering to make the master dvd any footage that was shot from my canon hv40 ends up very grainy looking, have recaptured multiple times and can not figure it out really need help as this video is for a paid assignment that cant be reshot so its crucial i fig this out.

I have footage on this dvd from 2 other cameras also which is perfectly fine, its just the footage from the hv40 having the issues. 

Charles
      Participant

Did you try to export the footage as an uncompressed Mov file to see if it is happening there as well?  I use Premiere Pro so I am not that familier with FC.

igotthat
      Participant

still nothing this is so frustrating, anyone have any other ideas?

Creekhouse
      Participant

It sounds like an issue with the encoding. That, or the video you shot really was grainy and you just can’t tell when you look at it on the computer screen. Unfortunately, I’m not sure how much I can help without looking at your workflow.
      Best of luck,

Jon

http://www.creekhouseproductions.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN