Render FullHD in Vegas Pro 11

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Please, help! How to set output format of the video in SVP11 for getting video file with features closest to original one, for viewing on computer or TV? Preferably, in a popular formate, as MOV or MPEG, for example. What preset should I take as basic with ability to apply initial data settings of the project?

Following are the features of my original video file:

MPEG-4/QuickTime/Advanced Video Codec/Baseline@L5.0/1 frame/Advanced Video Coding/44.4 Mbps/1920×1080 pixels/16:9/Constant/25.000 fps/YUV/4:2:0/8 bits/Progressive/0.857

, Thanks.

Participant

Which preset you use doesn't matter much, the problem is not in those setting. open Vegas pro

and click the File icon in the upper left corner, go down to Properties, and click that, that will open the project properties box, under the vodeo tab, change template to something like HD 1080 60i or any other that works for you, go down to pixal format and select 32 bit (full range), then go down to full resolution rendering quality and select best, and pick the motion blur type you want then click the apply button then OK, that will set your version of Vegas to render your files at the highest resolution. if you are shooting in progeressive mode on you camera pick Deinterlace method: none.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap