Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Recording live event while showing footage on a TV
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 8, 2015 at 9:28 PM #84786AnonymousInactive
I am very new at this and I could really use some advice.
i will be attending a Blacksmiths event in March.
I will be recording it for the host.
The host needs a live feed to be playing while I record for those who cannot see very well.
I did it last year also but had to drag a very long coax cable everywhere.
How can this be done wirelessly?
Any suggestions would be awesome.
- January 12, 2015 at 12:52 AM #211599brunerwwMember
If your camera has HDMI out and your wireless transmission distance is up to about 30 feet, you can use a $199 Nyrius ARIES Prime Digital Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver System.
Here is what the ARIES Pro can do:
Hope this is helpful!
- January 24, 2015 at 7:29 PM #211657GabeHersheyParticipant
I use a canon XA20 Connected wirelessly to a blackmagic ATEM Switcher using a nyrus aries pro.
The only disadvantages ive noticed are a loss of audio every so often, and that you can only have one Nyrus running at once.
I also advise that you pick up a wireless USB phone charger. I bought one and power the Nyrus with it, Making it Completly wireless
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.