You're using a beta version of our new web site.

Recommended camcorder for £300?

Home Forums General Recommended camcorder for £300?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dj83 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

dj83

Hi,

I am looking to purchase an HD Camcorder for use on holiday.

I would like one that has good zoom, ideally one that adjusts to the light / darkness (not essential though), and one that stablises images as I have shakey hands.

I’m not really interested in Twin cameras, unless that is just an added-bonus.

I have a Sony Television, and would want to be able to play back any videos on the TV – ideally wirelessly, but I am also happy to connect an HDMI cable. I will only be cutting and cropping scenes within the Camcorder – I do not have a Laptop.

I have just been to Currys where they have the following – would you recommend any, or anything better online?:

Panasonic W580 – £210
    Panasonic V380 – £249
    Panasonic VX980 – £405. This one is out of budget and looks to be quite a large camera. Ideally I want the camera to fit inti a pocket or a small handbag.

I have also seen the Panasonic HC-V770 for £380. Whilst this is over our £300 budget, would it be worth stretching our budget to this camera?

Many thanks!

• #215299 Reply

dj83

Thanks

Reply To: Recommended camcorder for £300?
Your information:

Trending