Rave videography sound (Bass cleanup etc…)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Rave videography sound (Bass cleanup etc…)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Without getting into the story of why I didn’t have an audio recorder or mic for the camera, I filmed footage for Electric Daisy Carnival this year and, unfortunately, the only available sound I have at my disposal is straight from the camera.

What would be the best way to fix the sound as best I can in Premiere Pro? I posted one of the videos in the link below so you can hear it for yourself. There needs to be a lot of bass cleanup among other things, but any advice on which tools to use to get the sound as clean as I can will be greatly appreciated.

Participant

Hiding to nothing I’m afraid – apart from the huge amounts of bass in the room, quite a bit has really pushed your age and it’s distorted too – if you can find the track, why not just download it and replace it in the edit.

You cannot filter out the distortion, and while you can eq out the bass end – you end up with a thin unrealistic mess – sorry

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap