rate my video (editing and shots)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rob Reyy

hey I am a new at makeing videos watch my recent video and tell me what you think ! dont feel bad about saying your real opinion! also if you want to subscribe I do giveaways to good comments

Rob Reyy

tell me what you think

I like these different soundtracks throughout the video.

Kevinp
      Participant

I found it hard to make it through the whole 5 minutes but because of the girl i did…..  I thought the glitches were way overdone throughout, drone shots were awesome and well exposed, a lot of shaky camera footage which was way over exposed was hard to watch.  Also try to plan your cuts a little better.  A couple of freebies on youtube I'd highly recommend to step up your game instantly is everything you can find on the Parker Walbeck channel AND even though you don't make music videos I'd highly recommend the video titled " Why your music video sucks w/ Director Matt Alonzo " by Olufemi tutorials….. you'll see a more reasonable use of some glitching there.

leopard

Oh my, it could make one's head blow πŸ™‚ 
      I liked these "interrupting" effects, though – apocalyptic, even, especially in the beginning – awesome, but too many of them. All the rest – like not steady camera hold, jumping from one piece to another – it's a bit messy.
      There's a way to improve, but I'm sure you can make it. Best of luck!

Awesomely Shot. Overall Music, Locale and Video makes it perfect for viewers.

A lot going on here. Lots of movement and lots of effects. I would have gone without the glitches.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best products of 2021

Best products of 2021

With so many great products this year, we've taken the time to review the best of the best. These are our picks for the best products of 2021.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN