Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › rate my video (editing and shots)
- March 21, 2018 at 10:07 PM #97043Rob ReyyMember
hey I am a new at makeing videos watch my recent video and tell me what you think ! dont feel bad about saying your real opinion! also if you want to subscribe I do giveaways to good comments
- March 21, 2018 at 10:08 PM #278516Rob ReyyMember
tell me what you think
- April 12, 2018 at 2:58 AM #278588billymilliganMember
I like these different soundtracks throughout the video.
- April 12, 2018 at 11:30 PM #278593KevinpParticipant
I found it hard to make it through the whole 5 minutes but because of the girl i did….. I thought the glitches were way overdone throughout, drone shots were awesome and well exposed, a lot of shaky camera footage which was way over exposed was hard to watch. Also try to plan your cuts a little better. A couple of freebies on youtube I'd highly recommend to step up your game instantly is everything you can find on the Parker Walbeck channel AND even though you don't make music videos I'd highly recommend the video titled " Why your music video sucks w/ Director Matt Alonzo " by Olufemi tutorials….. you'll see a more reasonable use of some glitching there.
- April 20, 2018 at 10:45 AM #278621leopardMember
Oh my, it could make one's head blow 🙂
I liked these "interrupting" effects, though – apocalyptic, even, especially in the beginning – awesome, but too many of them. All the rest – like not steady camera hold, jumping from one piece to another – it's a bit messy.
There's a way to improve, but I'm sure you can make it. Best of luck!
- April 24, 2018 at 1:15 PM #279491jasonritter1214Member
Awesomely Shot. Overall Music, Locale and Video makes it perfect for viewers.
- May 11, 2018 at 1:46 PM #282624PowerDirector UniversityParticipant
A lot going on here. Lots of movement and lots of effects. I would have gone without the glitches.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.