Rapid single frame editing

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi there folks.  I'm new to the world of video editing so please bear with me.  I'm a visual artist and my intention is to make videos that feature extended periods where edits occur every 2 frames at 30fps.   I've completed half the project on an old Mac using Adobe Elements but have migrated to PC.  I've started using a freeware program called Lightworks and while I'm sure it will do the job I was wondering if there was anyone out there with any experience in this area.  I have a large number of visual 'loops' of people doing repetitive tasks and I'm cutting between them in 2 frame segments so that the different loops appear to fade in and out as a function of the frequency of each segment.  I'm hoping there's a program that someone can recommend that can automate this kind of editing.  I'm getting old and my energy levels are not what they used to be.  Have a great day folks.

Participant

I believe http://vegasaur.com/split-events will do exactly what you're looking for. Just make sure it's compatible with your editing program.

Totally on the money…  thanks Jack!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap