Questionnaire/Survey – Issues with video production equipment

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Questionnaire/Survey – Issues with video production equipment

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi, I am a student gathering research for my final project at university. If you have ever worked as a video producer professionally or just as a hobby, could you please spare 5 minutes to fill out my survey please, it will be very much appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WGG77BT

Participant

Sorry Adam – that survey is pointless and your supervisor at uni should really have warned you. Final year study? Looks like first year to me. I fail to see why you need to even ask some of this stuff, because I seem to spend hours doing risk assessments to cover all this kind of thing – one for unloading the truck, another covering dropping things off towers, another about cables etc etc – this is really, really basic stuff. “does putting a camera on your shoulder hurt after a while?” yes of course it does. Is it workable? Yes, and today’s cameras are much lighter than they were. In terms of collecting evidence the survey is flawed. You have no idea if the people responding are working for the BBC, or doing a bodge up you tube video? How can you quantify what they say? Evidence must be robust, reliable and verifiable. Anonymous opinion research is going to produce some very skewed responses.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap