Promotional video production for a small company?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Specialty Topics Commercial Video Promotional video production for a small company?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

My friends and I own a small scale web development company in Toronto. It is a new one and is still in the early stages with only a small amount of marketing going on so far. We would like to create a small promotional video to promote our company online. At first we thought about hiring professional commercial production teams like MJM Media in West Hamilton. But as we are a small company, we want to make it as least expensive as possible. So we may try creating a video our own. We have a few people who can take decent videos and do minor editings. We would love some advice on softwares to use for edits and hardwares to do the shooting. I have heard that some prefer using a DSLR to shoot videos  than normal handycams. Is that a good idea? We have a Sony Handycam and a Canon DSLR. Which is the best device to shoot better videos?

Hi John,

Producing a good  and effective promotional video takes knowledge, experience and skills. A promotional video represents your company. If it's done well, potential clients will respect your company and be more eager to do business with you. If it's done poorly, you'll find the opposite results. They may consider your company not very professional. 

Here's an article I wrote that may give you some insight in producing an effective web video.  Take a look and feel free to contact me with any questions. 

https://www.ballmediainnovations.com/web-videos-that-get-you-results

I'd be happy to chat with you about ideas if you wish.

Best regards,

Greg

It takes time and experience to learn effective shooting and editing, but Videomaker provides a number of online courses that can push you up the learning curve. However, here's the question I would ask: How much of a distraction will this video be? Are you in the web design business, or the video production business? I have been taught to do what you're in business to do, and farm out the other things. When we try to do everything, we complete nothing.

For a new business startup, marketing plays an important and vital role to get quick result and productivity.
      As per the recent trends video is the perfect element for your business marketing. Also, those videos must have good quality and attractive. if it’s not properly created it can also provide a negative impact to the visitors.
      Thus, its better to hire a professional video production company for your video marketing.

Front Page

Participant

Hi John,
      I too am based in Toronto, St. Clair area. I am a producer and director by trade and have just set up my own wee production company where I shoot and edit everything. Feel free to email me and I’d be happy to meet for a coffee and offer some suggestions, or even my services! Cheers.
      wrslyon@gmail.com

Participant

The Good πŸ™‚
      Creating a good quality and cost-effective marketing video requires know-how , experience and techniques. A marketing video conveys your company image, message and brand.(3 very important elements to think about)
      For a brand new business startup , promoting and marketing takes on a crucial and fundamental direct part in obtaining speedy results and also overall performance.
      Based on the modern patterns video is the best factor for your small business advertising and marketing . Additionally, those videos should be top quality and eye-catching .
      The Bad :/
      In the event that it is not carefully produced this will give an unfavorable result to the your traffic .
      As a result,it is preferable to seek the services of an expert video production supplier for your video marketing.
      Hubspot always has good Marketing ideas. Check out this out
      http://goo.gl/BoME25
      You can also find me here http://localwebchoice.com/

Hi,
      Promotional video production company based in Bangalore, India.
      Videos are very creative and eye catching. We are cinimage studios, which is providing the corporate videos, promotional videos, animation videos etc.
      http://www.cinimage.org/

video production company, corporate video production, corporate video production companies, corporate film makers, ad film makers in bangalore, corporate film makers in bangalore, video production bangalore, corporate video production bangalore, 3d architectural visualization companies in bangalore, ad film makers in bangalore, video production company bangalore, video production company in Bangalore.
      http://www.vhtnow.com/

Participant

Honeycomb the Video production company in Bangalore,Mumbai and Hyderabad India. Honeycomb is a company that believes in relationship building and client satisfaction. It has taken us years to build the trust and goodwill in the market that has kept us on the top because of our on-time delivery of projects and brilliance in creativity.

We do Candid Corporate Video,Corporate Event video,Typography videos,product videos,Explainer Video, 2D animation videos, Corporate films, Infographic videos, Training videos,Testimonial video and promotional videos.

https://www.honeycombindia.net/corporate-videos-animation.php

Participant

Video production company

Many business owners are still in search of video production company for promoting their new business & launching their new product. The current market depends on the reality of the product which drives people to believe and get attention towards the promotional videos for business.

Nowadays everyone are into the digital world. So it is better to depict a promotional advertising video on the screen at the roadside for promoting their product instead of a banner.

AMBC is the best video production company in India. AMBC offers promotional video production services. Our graphic designers crafts the best ideas and convert into video using latest software.

Get your promotional video with splendid outlook now with AMBC

Participant

Animation299 is the best animatied video production company in Miami. Animation299 offers promotional business 2D,3D animation video services. Our graphic designers crafts the best ideas and convert into video using latest software.
      Hear are some example of our Animation Videos:
      I’d be happy to chat with you about ideas if you wish.

Best regards,
      Animation299

Participant

Recently I opened a small firm promoting interiors and dΓ©cor items at a reasonable price to all. To promote it, I decided to go for a small video to rope in more customers. This was essential for them to know more about my product line etc.
      I have also heard that these promotional videos are the best way to reach out to a wider audience with the direct message of the business. So, when I started searching for the video production company, I got the reference of TVH, The Visual House. Once they were on board, they took a keen interest in understanding my business and its idea. They made such a compelling and heart touching video that it promoted my sale to several bounds.
      TVH is the best corporate video & film production houses/company in Delhi NCR, providing high-quality services, especially in areas of the Northern Region.

Well I agree to Laguna Hiker, It will really take time to learn how to shoot and edit but if you master it there will be no problem at all. Videomaker is really helpful believe me πŸ™‚

regards,
      Maryann
      https://www.crunchbase.com/person/maryann-farrugia

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing β€” 2020

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap