Problem with some audio on youtube on mobile phones

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Specialty Topics Online Video Problem with some audio on youtube on mobile phones

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello, I have recently uploaded my short movie to youtube but for some reason only half the audio works on phones.  It works fine on youtube for my playstation and fine on an actual computer.  What am I doing wrong for the audio to be messed up on the device that most people will be watching on?  I have tried to find any info on this topic and have came up with zilch.  Please help…

Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

You might want to check to make sure you have audio coming out of both left and right channels at all times. Many mobile devices and some laptops only have mono sound, so if one of your audio channels goes silent, even if the other channel still has audio, some devices may lose sound entirely, due to only using one of them.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Choosing the Right Lens: The Ultimate Guide

The best lenses for video — 2020

Lenses are key to making your favorite camera create the images you envision. These are the best lenses for video available today.
homicide-bootstrap