Printable DVDs Printer?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jnstevens

Looking for a reliable good quality printer for printable DVD’s that has software for the labeling, if possible. Thank you!

JackWolcott
      Participant

Primera Bravo SE3 works for me. It’s quiet and fast and comes with good software for printing high quality graphics on discs. At about $850 you’ll need a fairly high volume of disc per year to recoup your investment but as far as quality goes it’s worth every penny.

palladini971
      Participant

I have an Epson Printer. I would give you model number, but we are in the process of moving and it is packed away
      https://epson.com/direct-cd-dvd-printing

JackWolcott
      Participant

Like Dave, we used an Epson printer for a couple of years. It only printed one disc at a time but did an excellent job. We’ve purchased several reconditioned Epson printers that have worked quite well. They came with a one-year guarantee I believe. Worth looking into if you don’t need a high-volume printer.

palladini971
      Participant

Jack, what I learned eventually is to use a Program that came with some printed DVD label sheets. At one time I had a Laser Printer (it got destroyed when I moved) and I could clear labels. That pined 2 or 4 at time, depending on what sheet I used.

Michael Stehly
      Participant

I use an Epson XP 640 Expression Premium. On sale at Staples for $79.99. Replacement ink is about $70.00. I am very satisfied with the print quality. You can import your own Background or Picture.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.