Printable DVDs Printer?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Looking for a reliable good quality printer for printable DVD’s that has software for the labeling, if possible. Thank you!

Participant

Primera Bravo SE3 works for me. It’s quiet and fast and comes with good software for printing high quality graphics on discs. At about $850 you’ll need a fairly high volume of disc per year to recoup your investment but as far as quality goes it’s worth every penny.

Participant

I have an Epson Printer. I would give you model number, but we are in the process of moving and it is packed away
      https://epson.com/direct-cd-dvd-printing

Participant

Like Dave, we used an Epson printer for a couple of years. It only printed one disc at a time but did an excellent job. We’ve purchased several reconditioned Epson printers that have worked quite well. They came with a one-year guarantee I believe. Worth looking into if you don’t need a high-volume printer.

Participant

Jack, what I learned eventually is to use a Program that came with some printed DVD label sheets. At one time I had a Laser Printer (it got destroyed when I moved) and I could clear labels. That pined 2 or 4 at time, depending on what sheet I used.

Participant

I use an Epson XP 640 Expression Premium. On sale at Staples for $79.99. Replacement ink is about $70.00. I am very satisfied with the print quality. You can import your own Background or Picture.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap