Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Printable DVDs Printer?
- November 22, 2017 at 5:23 AM #96081jnstevensMember
Looking for a reliable good quality printer for printable DVD’s that has software for the labeling, if possible. Thank you!
- November 27, 2017 at 10:50 PM #277934JackWolcottParticipant
Primera Bravo SE3 works for me. It’s quiet and fast and comes with good software for printing high quality graphics on discs. At about $850 you’ll need a fairly high volume of disc per year to recoup your investment but as far as quality goes it’s worth every penny.
- November 29, 2017 at 2:27 PM #277946
- November 29, 2017 at 10:42 PM #277947JackWolcottParticipant
Like Dave, we used an Epson printer for a couple of years. It only printed one disc at a time but did an excellent job. We’ve purchased several reconditioned Epson printers that have worked quite well. They came with a one-year guarantee I believe. Worth looking into if you don’t need a high-volume printer.
- November 30, 2017 at 6:20 AM #277952palladini971Participant
Jack, what I learned eventually is to use a Program that came with some printed DVD label sheets. At one time I had a Laser Printer (it got destroyed when I moved) and I could clear labels. That pined 2 or 4 at time, depending on what sheet I used.
- December 2, 2017 at 9:20 AM #277963Michael StehlyParticipant
I use an Epson XP 640 Expression Premium. On sale at Staples for $79.99. Replacement ink is about $70.00. I am very satisfied with the print quality. You can import your own Background or Picture.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.