Premiere Pro Project – “The project appears to be damaged, It cannot be opened what can i do for it? “

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Premiere Pro Project – “The project appears to be damaged, It cannot be opened what can i do for it? “

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hey, I'm  trying to recover a Premiere Pro Project for one of my client Ad Film Making . It was salvaged off a corrupted drive, an I keep getting this error whenever I try to launch it: "The project appears to be damaged, it cannot be opened".

I've tried opening the project, making a new project and importing it into the new project, updating Premiere to the latest version, email the project to a different OS, rinse, repeat… no luck!

In fact, I don't need the whole project, I just need the data from the timeline (something equivalent to an EDL or an XML) so the project can be re-conformed. If there isn't a way to repair the project, does anyone know of a way to dive under the hood and extract the timeline data I need to pass along to the user? Thanks

Ref : – Corporate Video Production

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap