pre-editing of video film

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      angellus
      Participant

What software can I use to delete specific portions of video clips from my computer (not just from the final edited film ? I use Windows 7.

VideoGeek

If I understand correctly you want the trimmed clips saved with the deleted portions gone from your computer so that the trimmed versions replace the original clips?

I'm not sure if this is what you want to do but you could edit each clip and then export the cut version and then delete the source footage.  Most basic editing software packages will allow you to do that.  Do you have a maximum you are willing to spend for the software?  Please let me know if I am missing something here and not understanding your question.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.