Please Welcome Our New Moderator, John Sachanda

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

John has been a positive force on the Videomaker forums, facilitating constructive discussion, answering new user questions, even holding live meet-ups meet-up in Chicago. We are lucky to have John here to help make the Videomaker forums a more pleasant community.

Welcome, John!

jsachanda

Thanks Mike. When I read all the meaningful contributions being made here to the Videomaker forums I was happy to add whatever I could to keep this as one of the most user focused forums on the net. I look forward to learning more about video making through all the questions and answers that cross the pages. I also hope to try a few new things to add even more to the experience. Thanks again to all the forum posters making a sincere effort to broaden their and our education. 

Luis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Welcome John!

Always happy to know there are great people on this forum that help others with their video problems. That's why I love this forum.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN