Please help..Advise/Suggestion needed

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi all i am kind of new here and total newbie to video related matter.

However i kinda on a “quest” to make a video, a proposal video actually however i totally have no clue how to do it.
      My idea as of now is there is this band that my gf is really crazy about, therefore i am thinking of doing a video mashup of some of their songs.

But i feel doing video mashup is not enough (I have no clue how hard this is to be quite honest), I will really like to end it off with a message but not just any message i will like it to be something like how bumblebee in transformer talks where i combine a few videos to form a sentences.

I tried googling however i am unable to find any not sure if i didnt get the keyword right or something therefore are there any advises i can get?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

zalaxz, what you are proposing will take quite a bit of work between learning the editing and doing the editing. I suggest you try out a service like Animoto. https://animoto.com/

You can get some pretty cool videos this way and you just have to pick and choose styles and options.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap