Pleas HELP! Video/Audio sync w/ diff. players

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Pleas HELP! Video/Audio sync w/ diff. players

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

HI this paragraph is a detail of problem please skip to question if its too much, So I download Movies from the internet and they are not synced with audio correctly. Some movies’ audio are hastened and some are delayed. So I tried a program like “virtualdub” so 1) they obviously stated that the video has a Variable Bitrate (VBR) Audio and I may encounter sync problems in sync in some players and they recommended full processing mode (so maybe they would fix it I haven’t tried it because I have slow computer *I Use Direct copy method*). 2) I sync the audio according to speech on first scene and it works perfect. 3)BUT it works for a scene and the next scene (approx. 20 mins later) Audio is no longer synced ! it hastens AGAIN. so I use the program again and a cycle begins. I sync according to one scene the other is not synced, and then the scene after isn’t synced as before the first adjustment.

Question: Is there a way to fix the audio sync problem?? as I suggest maybe convert VBR audio to CBR? maybe a program would fix VBR Audio?

(AVI INFO)
      Video Stream:
      compression: Xvid Mpeg-4
      avg. Bitrate – 1162.44 Kbits/s
      Resolution: 640 x 360
      Framerate: 29.97 fps

Audio Stream:
      Wave Type: 1 – Microsoft PCM Format
      Avg. Bitrate: 1535.02 kbit/s
      Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
      Bit Depth: 16 Bits
      THANK YOU…

My only thought would be to bring the file into a video edit program and unlock the audio fron the video and resync.

In a video editing program (Adobe PremierPro) "unlock" the Audio from the Video and move it forward or back to realign then export the file to create the new version

Participant

YES! OK, so we understand each other.. thank you for the reply first of all.. so now I've read that option (Unlock/recompress/re-encode) and I was confused about the unlock /recompress operations… I would appreciate it if you'd explain briefly what's the difference and suggest programs and I'll do the rest, I have a few knowledge about audio sync situaitions so extra info would be even better.. thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap