Play DVD movies on Kindle Fire HD

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am taking a chance that perhaps someone can give me some feedback I am having with. When I convert my DVD movies to Kindle Fire HD compatible video format, here is my confusion, which one should I save to? Could you give me some advice?

Participant

I conver my kids DVD's to mp4 for the smaller file size and have quite a few on the kindle fire HD. Sure comes in handy when you get stuck in places and they get antsy. I just load them in the my movies folder via USB. I also make mp4 copies of my work and put it on there for examples to show.

Participant

There is a friend offered me a way ,I should share with other.

From Kindle Fire HD official website we know that Kindle Fire HD video format supported are: MP4, 3GP, VP8(.webm), and my suggestion is H.264 MP4 since this is popular video type that you could play on many other portable devices and your local computer. If you have trouble with detailed operation, check this webpage, it tells you exactly how to put DVD movies onto Kindle Fire HD.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap