Pinnacle 14 can handle all the GH3 recording formats!

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Pinnacle 14 can handle all the GH3 recording formats!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      NickKnows
      Participant

I was a little worried about my new GH3 (it is awesome) outputing the new formats and High bit rates it can record at.  I recorded all the formats in AVCHD and MOV. then loaded them into my Pinnacle 14 software and threw in some wipes and a motion menu.   The total of 12 min of input took about 40 min to output an AVCHD disk on DVD.  Placed into my Blu-ray it played flawless and what an image the MOV. 1080/60p 50mbps looked the sharpest, however they all looked great and the software co-mingled all the different frame rates and spit out a beautiful product.  In have CS4 and  edius neo 2, much too complicated, keep it simple the end product is what counts.
      Again I'm not making Independent Films just basic hobby stuff.  I was looking High and Low on the Internet for anybody with GH3 having problems and could find nothing about   
      Pinnacle 14.  So I just wanted to let everyone who has Pinnacle 14 it will work.  
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN