Picture in Picture Game Clock

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Looking for some help!

I’m in charge of a water polo broadcast at my college about a month from now. We want to show the time of play on our score bug but we cannot connect to Live Text because of the distance between tricaster and the match.

Yes, we have a tricaster and 3play.

I want to lock off a camera on the scoreboard and do a picture in picture on the score bug. The score we can manually change very easily, but time is a different story.

How can I get the picture in picture on the score bug during the live water polo match?

Appreciate any help!

– Steve

HI Steve,

You didn't mention which model of TriCaster you have but on the current line of TriCasters you can use any input as a down stream overlay. Using the postioner you can scale and postion the scoreboard camera however you want. For more information and how to videos please visit http://www.newtek.com/support/certified/learning-resources.html. 

Thanks,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition,...
homicide-bootstrap