Panasonic AG-HMC150 Memory Card Usage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Panasonic AG-HMC150 Memory Card Usage

Has anyone successfully used a 64GB SDHC Memory Card in the Panasonic AG-HMC150 Camera?
      Just wondering if 32GB is the largest card it will accept?

I have been using a Sandisk 32GB card in it for a while now and wanted to step up to a 64GB card for more footage storage space but my Panasonic AG-HMC150 will not recognize the 64GB cards.
      I have tried a Sandisk Ultra 64GB and a Sandisk Ultra Plus 64GB both class 10 cards.
      My Panasonic AG-HMC150 gives message that no card is installed when 64Gb cards are installed.

My Panasonic TM700 camera will read both of the 64GB cards just fine.
      I tried google searching the problem, but found nothing concerning this issue.

Anyone have any answers on this subject?

Thanks a lot.

Participant

I had the same problem with the GH4. Panasonic instructions read "Type 3" card which works just fine.

Participant

I have an older panasonic the Panasonic AG- hmc80 that I still use for live events and the max in SD cards is a 32 GB card. Usually the camera's detail specs mentioned the card's size.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap