Panasonic AG DVX100B Camcorder Excellent condition; 203 hours; 1.5 yr warranty

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Panasonic AG DVX100B Camcorder Excellent condition; 203 hours; 1.5 yr warranty

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

This camera is in excellent condition and it includes a transferable warranty from Squaretrade (1.5 years left on warranty). I asking for $725. It only has 201 hours on the meter, and looks new because it was extremely well cared for. There are no blemishes or scratches anywhere on the camera. There is a very small scuff on the plastic lens hood that is hardly noticeable.The lens looks pristine. It comes with one panasonic battery, the original charger, the A/C cord, remote control and original lens cap. I will only accept a Paypal payment, which has to be made immediately and in full. I will be happy to ship the item for free anywhere in the U.S. (lower 48), but I will not ship internationally or anywhere but the lower 48. Thanks. My e-mail: AJLeibman@gmail.com. I can e-mail you picts and more details if you'd like. 

Participant

Yea no one's going to pay $725 for a standard def. miniDV camera… Someone could get a 60D for that.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap