Overlay text on my video editor is not smooth when displayed (using Videopad)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Overlay text on my video editor is not smooth when displayed (using Videopad)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      tezza
      Participant

Hi Folks

I've started using the Video Pad free editor and when I overlay with text it is jagged. I'm new to video editing but in photoshop for images you can add the anti-alias smooth text option. Am I doing something wrong.

Everything else about the package has been great and I'll buy it when the free trial runs out if I can get the text to come out smooth. It just looks unprofessional at the moment. It's even coming out jagged on the blank screen intro, which is just a one colour background

I'd be so grateful for any help. So glad I found this great forum.

many thanks

Tezza

chuckzootz
      Participant

when it comes to software for video editing, I have searched and searched but have not found a free video editing software that can do a good job, there are some exception, but they are quite sophisticated editing tools with no tutorials to guide you. Save some money and buy one of the $100.00 editing tools recomended here on Videomaker.com. your work flow will become much easier.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Nikon lenses — 2021

Nikon cameras are a favorite for DSLR shooters. Nikon has their own line of lenses, but there are also some third-party options available for both F mounts and Z mounts. Here are the best Nikon lenses currently available on the...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN