Overlay text on my video editor is not smooth when displayed (using Videopad)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Overlay text on my video editor is not smooth when displayed (using Videopad)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hi Folks

I've started using the Video Pad free editor and when I overlay with text it is jagged. I'm new to video editing but in photoshop for images you can add the anti-alias smooth text option. Am I doing something wrong.

Everything else about the package has been great and I'll buy it when the free trial runs out if I can get the text to come out smooth. It just looks unprofessional at the moment. It's even coming out jagged on the blank screen intro, which is just a one colour background

I'd be so grateful for any help. So glad I found this great forum.

many thanks

Tezza

Participant

when it comes to software for video editing, I have searched and searched but have not found a free video editing software that can do a good job, there are some exception, but they are quite sophisticated editing tools with no tutorials to guide you. Save some money and buy one of the $100.00 editing tools recomended here on Videomaker.com. your work flow will become much easier.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap