OVERLAY health bars mortal kombat style

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing OVERLAY health bars mortal kombat style

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everyone, first timer on this website. I would be truly grateful to anyone who could help me. Okay so here is my problem…

I’ve been wanting to create a type of mortal kombat fight video between two characters in a movie (such as Iron man vs Thor in the Avengers) and here comes the hard bit with health bars above them. Each time one is hit the health goes down. I think it would be pretty cool to watch and hope to upload it to youtube

I used this video for inspiration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deiz9MnSYOU

But the thing is im kinda new to editing and I have the sound effects and downloading the video down but have no idea how to put a health bar into the video and how to make the health go down.

Please can somebody help me

Participant

Health is a basic factor of our life. If we want to live happy than i think health is really necessary. Even if today, studies do not provide 100% assurance that a majority or even exclusively organic diet is beneficial for health, it is better to favor it as a precautionary principle, as the new nutritional recommendations of the National Health and Nutrition Program (PNNS) rehabcure(.)org/departments/nutrition-therapy/. “In a context where pesticides are increasingly questioned because of their effects (neurotoxic, endocrine disruptors , etc.), it is advisable to limit exposure in particular to pregnant women and young children. If organic food is generally more expensive, alternative distribution channels allow access to it at an increasingly affordable cost, ” concludes the researcher.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap