Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Employment › OpusCapita is now looking to hire a Creative Training Creator in Dortmund, Germany
January 4, 2017 at 12:15 AM #91933JonHartMember
Are you passionate about training videos, e-learning and distance learning? How about a new career with the most advanced professionals at OpusCapita? We are now looking to hire a
CREATIVE TRAINING CREATOR
At OpusCapita our vision is to be the number one value provider of financial processes.
To get another step closer to our vision, we want to hire more top-notch professionals to become part of our OpusCapita Academy team.
The OpusCapita Academy is dedicated to helping the company’s employees, partners and customers with training on our products and business. The academy is still in its very first stages.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Your main task will be creating Training modules in the form of videos, interactive e-learning, powerpoint presentations and assessments. If you are interested in the subject, please refer to the section on the topic. This is the first step in the process.
You’ll be based in Dortmund, Germany but working remotely up to 60% is a potential for the right candidate.
As Creative workout creator your main responsibilities will include:
– Gather and outline Training contents from competence owners
– Decide on delivery method and produce Training modules in form of
– Video (majority)
– Help set workout module standard guidelines and creation processes
– Help create the visual design for the Learning Academy
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
We are looking for passion rather than experience. A willingness to learn, interest in training and good networking skills are the top 3 things we would like to see from you. In terms of experience or education graphic / visual design is a big plus.
In your profile we hope to find at least some of thesis
– Graphic / visual design skills
– Instructional design knowledge
– Experience with video editing software (eg Camtasia or Dream Broker)
– Ability to create well-functioning presentations in PowerPoint
– Knowledge about extended purchase to pay or finance processes
– ability to network in global companies
– ability to work well unabhÃ¤ngig
to succeed in this role you also need to have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to work in a global organization within virtual teams. We are in contact with our international colleagues on a daily basis and English is our official language. The material you need will be in English or German, so you’ll need to be comfortable writing both languages â€‹â€‹in a professional context.
WHAT IS THE OPUSCAPITA LIKE AS A WORKPLACE?
We offer you a truly global work arena in a substantial and agile company with 2000 colleagues. We want to set the new standard for the financial processes by building a company that embodies our vision with people who work together to achieve common goal.
We want you to enjoy your work and we do our best to create the optimal atmosphere for ideas to flourish. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club wants to have fun with your co-workers.
– A Possibility for you to influence the shaping of the OpusCapita Academy
– A lot of freedom in how you shape your work
– Opportunities for continuous growth and self-development
– Easily approachable colleagues in a low hierarchy organization
– Challenging work in a leading international corporation with competent colleagues
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
– For more information, please contact Learning Manager Gustav Gnosspelius, +358 44 2918401 / firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours
– Please submit your application online Including CV and salary request by 01/08/2017 at the latest.
– Please note that we may make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.