Optimal Results from Cineform/GoPro + CS6?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Optimal Results from Cineform/GoPro + CS6?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I'd like to find anyone who happens to shoot video with Canon HD camcorders, imports into Windows with Cineform/GoPro software and edits/produces finished products with Adobe Creative Suite 6.

I have an XH-A1s and import with the Cineform/GoPro technology on a Windows 8/i7 machine with 12GB of RAM, 256GB/SSD and several TBs of traditional hard-drive space.

Trial/error processes have taught me to get raw video, assemble with CS6/PremierePro and export the edited project as a Cineform AVI file.

Generally that looks (on the computer screen) ALMOST as good as the original tape, so I send it to CS6/Encore to make it into a DVD.

The net results are no where near what I HOPE they should be, whether viewed on the computer or played back on SD/DVD player and mid-sized screen (40 in).

If you are knowledgeable of this combination of technology and can suggest how to get good quality SD playback from pretty good quality Cineform HD/avi, I would be very grateful and may be able to return the favor if you happen to be interested in get incredible sound from a grand piano in your audio or video productions!  (I have access to a Baldwin SD-10 and personally own a Baldwin SF-10 – 9 and 7 foot respectively).

TIA.

Dave Nuttall

San Antonio, TX

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap